Decoder analyzed more than 30,745 reviews to find which pressure cookers under $350 are loved by shoppers, and which ones standout based on the following important qualities:
- Pressure Settings
- Ease Of Cleaning
- Ease Of Use
- Cooking Time
Read more about what factors to consider when shopping for pressure cookers in our buyer's guide.
This pressure cooker is perfect for those who are looking for an easy and quick way to cook their food. The pressure settings make it versatile for different types of food preparation, and the easy-to-clean design means that you won't have to spend a lot of time on cleanup.
Rank based on 3,583 reviews
Personalize Your Recommendation
Tell us about the problem you're trying to solve or the product you're looking for and our shopper assistant AI finds the perfect solution.
The pressure cooker is a versatile, efficient, and easy-to-use kitchen appliance that can significantly cut down on cooking time.
Rank based on 6,961 reviews
The short cooking time and easy-to-clean design make this pressure cooker a great choice for those looking for an efficient and versatile option.
Rank based on 494 reviews
The quick cooking times and easy-to-clean design make this pressure cooker a great choice for those looking for a versatile and efficient option.
Rank based on 4,999 reviews
This pressure cooker is quick and easy to use, with little to no effort. It's also easy to clean, with pressure settings that make it great for one-pot meals. The food comes out well-prepared, juicy, and tender with a lot of flavor.
Rank based on 322 reviews
Quick, easy, delicious, and easy to clean - this pressure cooker is a great choice for those looking for an all-around kitchen appliance.
Rank based on 895 reviews
If you're looking for a versatile pressure cooker that does everything from searing to slow cooking, this is a great option. However, if you're looking for an all-in-one replacement for your stovetop, this isn't going to be the right cooker for you.
Rank based on 223 reviews
The quick and efficient cooking times make this pressure cooker a great choice for those who want to be able to cook a wide range of dishes quickly. The machine is easy to use once you get the hang of it, and cleanup is a breeze thanks to the non stick surface.
Rank based on 118 reviews
The 3qt electric pressure cooker is a versatile appliance that can replace 8 common kitchen appliances, including a slow cooker, rice cooker, and egg cooker. It is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, has a durable non-stick inner pot, and comes with accessories like rice paddles and measuring cups.
Rank based on 32 reviews
The Willz 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker offers 10 pre-set 1-touch programs for cooking soup/broth, meat/stew, vegetables, rice, multi-grains, oatmeal, saut , steam, manual cooking, and slow cook. This handy cooker is a rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer,
Rank based on 5 reviews
Oct. 4, 20222 3:02 p.m. PT
Decoder is a product recommendation engine that eliminates the guesswork of online shopping and finds the perfect product for your needs.
Planning to buy a pressure cooker?
Are you thinking of adding a pressure cooker to your kitchen arsenal? If so, you're in luck! Pressure cookers are a versatile and efficient way to cook a variety of dishes, from hearty stews to delicate desserts. But with so many options on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the perfect pressure cooker for your needs. That's where this buyer's guide comes in. We'll walk you through the key factors to consider when choosing a pressure cooker, so you can make an informed decision and enjoy all the delicious possibilities that pressure cooking has to offer.
Cooking timeOne of the main benefits of a pressure cooker is the ability to cook food quickly and efficiently. But not all pressure cookers are created equal when it comes to cooking time. Here are some factors to consider when comparing the cooking time of different pressure cookers:
- Type of food: The type of food you plan to cook will affect the cooking time. For example, meat and root vegetables will take longer to cook than grains or vegetables.
- Cooking method: The cooking method can also impact the cooking time. Some pressure cookers have multiple cooking functions, such as sauté, steam, and slow cook, which can affect the cooking time.
- Size and capacity: The size and capacity of the pressure cooker will also impact cooking time. A larger pressure cooker will be able to cook more food at once, which may reduce the overall cooking time.
Ease of cleaningCleaning up after a delicious meal is never fun, but a pressure cooker with easy-to-clean parts can make the process a little less daunting. Here are some factors to consider when looking for a pressure cooker that is easy to clean:
- Dishwasher-safe parts: Many pressure cookers have removable parts, such as the inner pot, lid, and steam basket, that can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Number of parts: Some pressure cookers have more parts and accessories than others, which can make cleaning more time-consuming. Consider the number of parts and their accessibility for cleaning when comparing different pressure cookers.
- Materials: The materials used in the construction of the pressure cooker can also impact cleaning. Stainless steel or ceramic inner pots are typically easier to clean than non-stick surfaces, which may require special care to avoid scratches or damage.
Ease of useA pressure cooker that is easy to use can make your cooking experience more enjoyable and stress-free. Here are some factors to consider when looking for a pressure cooker that is easy to use:
- Instructions: The pressure cooker should come with clear and concise instructions on how to use it safely and effectively.
- User-friendly features: Some pressure cookers have user-friendly features, such as automatic pressure release, timer settings, and temperature controls, which can make the cooking process more convenient and hassle-free.
- Size and weight: The size and weight of the pressure cooker can also impact ease of use. A smaller and lighter pressure cooker may be easier to handle and store, while a larger pressure cooker may be more suitable for cooking larger quantities of food.
FlavorA pressure cooker can help to enhance the flavor of your dishes by sealing in moisture and locking in nutrients. Here are some factors to consider when looking for a pressure cooker that can help to enhance the flavor of your dishes:
- Materials: The materials used in the construction of the pressure cooker can impact the flavor of your dishes. Stainless steel and ceramic inner pots are non-reactive and do not contain chemicals that can alter the flavor of your food.
- Accessories: Some pressure cookers come with accessories, such as steamer baskets and flavor infusers, which can help to enhance the flavor of your dishes.
- Cooking methods: The cooking methods available on the pressure cooker can also impact flavor. For example, the sauté function can help to brown and caramelize food, adding depth and complexity to the flavor.
Pressure settingsThe pressure settings on a pressure cooker can affect the cooking time and the flavor of your dishes. Here are some factors to consider when looking for a pressure cooker with the right pressure settings:
- Adjustable pressure: Some pressure cookers have adjustable pressure settings, which allows you to adjust the pressure level according to the type of food you are cooking and your desired cooking time.
- Maximum pressure level: The maximum pressure level of the pressure cooker can also impact the cooking time and the flavor of your dishes. Higher pressure levels can cook food faster, but may also result in a more intense and potentially overpowering flavor.
- Variety of pressure settings: The variety of pressure settings available on the pressure cooker can also affect the cooking time and flavor. For example, a pressure cooker with low and high pressure settings may be more versatile than one with only a single pressure setting.